With a 4′ by 20′ processing area, the AKS tube-kut has the capacity to cut and bevel any conceivable tube profile.
When combined with Hypertherm ProNest® and Rotary Tube Pro® software, and the AKS robo-kut robotic beveler, tube-kut stands alone from the competition.
- 4′ wide x 20′ long processing area
- up to 12″ x 12″ rectangular and square tube
- up to 24” OD round pipe
- Heavy-duty machined steel fabricated base
- Servo-driven headstock with 3 jaw, 2” – 24” chuck
- Optional 4 jaw chuck for rectangular and square tubing
- Hypertherm EdgePro™ Controller
- Servo controlled miter axis with +/- 45 degrees tilt range when paired with AKS robo-kut bevel head
- Three sets of manually adjusted, hardened roller supports
- Wireless remote control with ± servo rotation, cycle start and stop
- Hypertherm Rotary Tube Pro software and Hypertherm ProNest™ software